jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@day.com>
Subject Re: Version.revert()
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 12:42:51 GMT
On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Conoly, Brett
<Brett.Conoly@digitalinsight.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, we did find out that most of the problems that I sent you earlier
>  were not actually the cause of the problem, here's a better
>  explination...
>  We were checking our versions and going through some test cases on an
>  nt:file and we noticed that every time that we used Node.checkin() it
>  ended up removing the content.
>  We can run through and change the jcr:content -> jcr:data property as
>  many times as we want on a checked-out node and viewing it through
>  webdav or any other means we always have the updated content.
>  The problem we're having is that when we use the Node.checkin() it seems
>  to remove the content completely.  We don't get any

this seems to be the same issue as reported in another thread:
http://www.nabble.com/Problems-with-Cloning-of-folders-within-workspaces-tt16921068.html#a16952272

however, i haven't been able to reproduce it. i guess it's
configuration dependent/DataStore related...

cheers
stefan