jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Conoly, Brett" <Brett.Con...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Version.revert()
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 13:18:41 GMT
We are not using the jboss cluster, we are using jackrabbit-jca, the
jackrabbit-webapp, the jackrabbit-core, and we are using the jcr-rmi
connection to do our work.  We are using the latest version 1.4.2 and
there are absolutely no weird logs after a check-in. These are the last
bit of logs after it happens...

06:15:59,172 INFO  [MultiIndex] Unable to delete obsolete index: _12u

06:16:05,736 WARN  [JBossManagedConnectionPool] Destroying connection
that could not be successfully matched:
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEve
ntListener@8fd586d[state=NORMAL
mc=org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnection@5ded70df handles=0
lastUse=1210079757133 permit=false trackByTx=false
mcp=org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool$OneP
ool@5d5efa6a
context=org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.InternalManagedConnectionPo
ol@68a750a
xaResource=org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.xa.JcaXAResourceWrapper@
f8d70a6 txSync=null]

06:16:05,745 INFO  [jcr/local] Created session
(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl@67b9238a)

06:16:07,244 INFO  [DocNumberCache] size=1024/1024, #accesses=40862,
#hits=39054, #misses=1808, cacheRatio=96%

06:17:17,337 INFO  [MultiIndex] Unable to delete obsolete index: _12u

06:17:23,319 INFO  [MultiIndex] Unable to delete obsolete index: _12u

06:17:23,378 INFO  [MultiIndex] Unable to delete obsolete index: _83g

Thanks again