jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Conoly, Brett" <Brett.Con...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Version.revert()
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 12:18:03 GMT
I'm sorry for another submit but can anyone see anything wrong with our
configuration?  We are really stuck on this and it is imperative that we
get this solved.
Thanks in advance,
Brett

Currently we aren't using a data store, we're just using a simple
BundleFsPersistenceManager.  And we are not using spring modules in our
application.  Here is our configuration for our repository.
<Repository>
    <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository"/>

    </FileSystem>
        <AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager">
        </AccessManager>
        <LoginModule
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
           <param name="anonymousId" value="anonymous"/>
        </LoginModule>
    </Security>
    <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces"
defaultWorkspace="webcenter"/>
    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}"/>
        </FileSystem>
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleFsPersistence
Manager">
        </PersistenceManager>
        <SearchIndex
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
        </SearchIndex>
    </Workspace>
    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/version" />
        </FileSystem>
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleFsPersistence
Manager">
        </PersistenceManager>
    </Versioning>
    <SearchIndex
        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository/index"/>
    </SearchIndex>
</Repository>