jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Conoly, Brett" <Brett.Con...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Version.revert()
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 13:11:25 GMT
Currently we aren't using a data store, we're just using a simple
BundleFsPersistenceManager.  And we are not using spring modules in our
application.  Here is our configuration for our repository.
<Repository>
    <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository"/>

    </FileSystem>
        <AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager">
        </AccessManager>
        <LoginModule
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
           <param name="anonymousId" value="anonymous"/>
        </LoginModule>
    </Security>
    <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces"
defaultWorkspace="webcenter"/>
    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}"/>
        </FileSystem>
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleFsPersistence
Manager">
        </PersistenceManager>
        <SearchIndex
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
        </SearchIndex>
    </Workspace>
    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/version" />
        </FileSystem>
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleFsPersistence
Manager">
        </PersistenceManager>
    </Versioning>
    <SearchIndex
        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository/index"/>
    </SearchIndex>
</Repository>