jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version.revert()
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 16:00:37 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 5:43 PM, Conoly, Brett
<Brett.Conoly@digitalinsight.com> wrote:
>  And for the derby persistence manager, that's what we were initially
>  using and the entire repository got corrupted several times, one of
>  which the repository couldn't recover from.  Since we have been using
>  the file system persistence manager this has not happened although we
>  just noticed that the checkin function was corrupting the data on the
>  actual file for the File system manager.

This sounds like there's something wrong either with your
configuration or your deployment. Are you using a JBoss cluster? How
have you deployed Jackrabbit (jackrabbit-jca, jackrabbit-webapp,
embedded jackrabbit-core, jcr-rmi, etc.)? Which Jackrabbit version are
you using? Any suspicious log file entries related to the problems?

BR,

Jukka Zitting