jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Webdav issue :(
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 12:55:17 GMT
hi gandhirajan

first of all: please post your questions to
users@jackrabbit.apache.org. thanks in advance.

> Actually I tried out commenting “DirListingExportHandler” as you said.
> Also did the basic checking’s as you said. But still I couldn’t figure
> out the problem L In fact I tried using the “config.xml” of jlibrary but
> still getting the same problem. Still the server console shows “Result
> for IOHandler (DirListing Export): OK” I am attaching u the cofig.xml
> for your reference.

the jlibrary_config.xml seems to be old version of jackrabbits
config.xml (without the apache licence header).

i was referring to a more recent version of the config.xml
version 1.3 or 1.4 of the jackrabbit-webapp project, where
it is possible to configure the IOHandlers to be used
directly in the configuration.

probably i don't really understand what kind of setup
you have. can you please download the most recent release
of the apache jackrabbit webapp and test if you experience
your problem with the DirListingExportHandler?

with jlibrary i can't help you.

> And I din understand how to proceed the last step you mentioned in the
> previous mail.( in order to provide feedback to the list, it would be
> cool if you had time to step through the IOHandler processing and find
> out, why DirListingExportHandler wants to be responsible for an nt:file
> node. this should not be the case.)

hmmm... what i meant: if you have time to step through
the code.... that would maybe help...

angela