jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Register custom nodes using jcr2spi (spi2dav)
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 06:59:31 GMT
hi julio

Julio Castillo wrote:
> I did see excerpts of code in the various threads, but they are all
> accomplished programmatically. I don't have code in the server side as my
> emphasis is to use the remote client using the spi webdav interface and
> using the default Webdav servlets.
> Is there a way to have the jackrabbit war file load the custom nodes from a
> config file?

basically custom nodetypes are read from the custom_nodetypes.xml
which part of structure you can find with your JR installation.

but you could only modify that manually which is not recommended
i guess... a part from that, there is up to now no other
configuration mechanism.

outlook:
JSR 283 defines nodetype registration... so sooner or later this
will probably be part of the SPI as well.

angela