jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Accessing tiff file using webdav
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 06:37:17 GMT
>         Node tiffNode = root.addNode(file.getName(), "nt:folder");
>         Node fileNode = tiffNode.addNode(file.getName(), "nt:file");
>         Node resNode = fileNode.addNode("jcr:content", "nt:resource");

> Actually, I am able to add the tiff file to the workspace by using the
> code above. But my problem is when I am trying to access this tiff file
> via browser (using webdav functionality), the tiff file is not opening
> up (i.e its not asking for an option to save or open) instead it opens
> up like a folder structure in browser (/default/Original
> Image.tif/Original Image.tif/jcr:content).

> But I want to get the actual tiff file via browser using webdav.How do I
> do that?

if you are using the SimpleWebdavServlet it should work as
expected. can you please check if you are not (just by
coincidence) accessing the JcrServerServlet?

if you are indeed using the simple server, you may provide
a log of the http conversation... i wouldn't know just from
the top of my head, what would be wrong then.

View raw message