jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM mapping to nt:file
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 07:00:21 GMT
Hi,

I think we are in a second dev phase for the OCM tools. Many features are
implemented and now I more focusing on simplications, check some uses cases
and wait for the community feedback.
So, all you are asked are tasks to be implemented or to check.

CND : not yet supported. I know it becomes urgent for some of you. I think
it is possible to make a small patch in the OCM node management project.

RMI - Webdav :  we need to add more doc and examples. Personnally, I never
used the webdav support in my projects. RMI is certainly not a problem.

Update/modification in the content model : this is not yet supported. There
are different possibilties. Adding properties or subnodes should not be
complex. What about removing properties ?

br,
Christophe