jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Julio Castillo" <jcasti...@edgenuity.com>
Subject Re: Register custom nodes using jcr2spi (spi2dav)
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 06:41:47 GMT
I read the thread about the fact that registration of custom nodetypes is
currently a feature of jackrabbit-core only.

Regarding the answer to the question

> 2) How can I register custom node types?
>
> you have to register them with jackrabbit-core (see
> various threads on the dev-list that explain how to do that).

I did see excerpts of code in the various threads, but they are all
accomplished programmatically. I don't have code in the server side as my
emphasis is to use the remote client using the spi webdav interface and
using the default Webdav servlets.
Is there a way to have the jackrabbit war file load the custom nodes from a
config file?

Julio Castillo
Edgenuity Inc.