jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhirajan Natarajan" <Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com>
Subject RE: Regarding Webdav support in jackrabbit webapp1.4
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 15:28:38 GMT
Hi angela,

Thanks for your response.

I have added the following init params for RepositoryAccessServlet
in web.xml as mentioned in the
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJBoss

<init-param>
<param-name>java.naming.provider.url</param-name>
<param-value>jnp://localhost:1099</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>java.naming.factory.initial</param-name>
<param-value>org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory</param-value>
</init-param>

And my webdav functionality is working. I have also made the changes as
u said earlier in config.xml.i am attaching that for ur reference.And I
am running my application in jackrabbit1.4 (both jac.rar and
jackrabbitwebapp.war)

All I am trying to do is to bring up jackrabbit,add a tiff file in
default workspace and access it via webdav.i have followed all the
instructions mentioned in the link above and was able to add the file to
repository.

The webdav functionality is the one which I am left out and trying it.
And now when I am trying to access my repository via webdav, the trace I
am getting in my console is

20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig] Configuration of BootstrapConfig
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   jndiConfig:
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.JNDIConfig@8a6351
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   rmiConfig:
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RMIConfig@17e8c5b
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   repositoryHome: null
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   repositoryConfig: null
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   class: class
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.BootstrapConfig
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   valid: true
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   repositoryName: jcr/local
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig] Configuration of JNDIConfig
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   jndiName: jcr/local
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   class: class
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.JNDIConfig
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   jndiEnv:
{java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory,
java.naming.provider.url=jnp://localhost:1099}
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   valid: true
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   jndiEnabled: true
20:52:54,205 INFO  [AbstractConfig]

20:52:54,236 INFO  [RepositoryAccessServlet] Acquired repository via
JNDI.
20:52:56,345 INFO  [jcr/local] Created session
(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl@7db430)

And my server access log is as follows:-

"GET /jackapp/repository/default/? HTTP/1.1" 200 430
"GET /jackapp/repository/default/HHProcess/? HTTP/1.1" 200 378
"GET /jackapp/repository/default/HHProcess/Original%20Image.tif/?
HTTP/1.1" 200 423
"GET/jackapp/repository/default/HHProcess/Original%20Image.tif/jcr%3acon
tent/? HTTP/1.1" 200 312

Please help me out in this. If you want to know more details, I am
always ready as I am desperately trying to fix this issue :(

Thanks & Regards,
Gandhi Rajan.N