jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhirajan Natarajan" <Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com>
Subject Regarding Webdav support in jackrabbit webapp1.4
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 09:57:32 GMT
Hi,

I have followed the instructions given on
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJBoss .I was able to bring
up the jackrabbit and even I was able to access the repository via
webdav (version 1.2.3). But my only problem in webdav is that it is
invoking "DirListingExportHandler" instead of
"org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.DefaultHandler" and hence the tiff
files are opening as a folder structure instead of downloading.(even
after making necessary changes in config.xml)

So as per the suggestion given by Angela, I jus thought of checking out
the webdav support by updating my jca.rar and webapp.war to version 1.4

But when I brought up my application in jboss and tried accessing the
repository via webdav, it throws "java.lang.IllegalStateException: The
repository is not available." But when I tried out with jca.rar 1.4 and
webapp 1.2.3, it works fine. So what am I doing wrong in webapp 1.4?? I
jus downloaded it from apache and made changes in web.xml as I did in
webapp1.2.3.

My console error trace is as follows:-

14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig] Configuration of BootstrapConfig
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   jndiConfig:
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.JNDIConfig@e83c97
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   rmiConfig:
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RMIConfig@e1ed5b
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   repositoryHome: null
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   repositoryConfig: null
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   class: class
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.BootstrapConfig
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   valid: true
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   repositoryName: jcr/local
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig] Configuration of JNDIConfig
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   jndiName: jcr/local
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   class: class
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.JNDIConfig
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   jndiEnv: {}
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   valid: true
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]   jndiEnabled: false
14:56:48,580 INFO  [AbstractConfig]
14:56:48,580 ERROR [RepositoryAccessServlet] The repository is not
available. Check config of 'RepositoryAccessServlet'.
14:56:48,580 ERROR [RepositoryAccessServlet] The repository is not
available. Check config of 'RepositoryAccessServlet'.

Please advice me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Gandhi Rajan.N

iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of Best
Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended
for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the
sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments