jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com
Subject FW: Regarding Webdav issue :(
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 19:39:22 GMT

Hi Angela,

Sorry for troubling you again.

Actually I upgraded my jca.rar to 1.4 and jackrabbit webapp to 1.4
(directly copied rar and jar files from apache site).But after upgrading
to jackrabbit webapp 1.4, its throwing "repository not available" error
while accessing repository via webdav. So I thought of building
jackrabbit webapp 1.4 using svn and maven. But when I am trying to do
mvn install to build webapp1.4, its failing as the tags available in the
apache site after 1.2.3 are missing maven.xml and properties files
etc... So I couldn't build webapp 1.4 as well.... so I again tried with
jca 1.4 rar and webapp 1.2.3 war..... But still encountering the same
problem.... please advice :(

Thanks & Regards,
Gandhi Rajan.N

-----Original Message-----
From: Gandhirajan.Natarajan@igate.com
[mailto:Gandhirajan.Natarajan@igate.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:52 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: RE: Regarding Webdav issue :(

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. Will try out the same with the latest
version and get back to you. And I jus want to confirm whether the below
code through which I am adding the tiff file to repository is right?

Session session = null;

        Repository repository = (Repository) ctx
                .lookup("jcr/local");

        System.out.println("jackrabbit repository found!"
                + repository);

        Credentials cred = new SimpleCredentials("user",
                new char[] { 'p', 'w', 'd' });

        session = repository.login(cred);

        System.out.println("Login Successful!"
                + session.getUserID());
        File file = new File(
                "C:\\Image.tif");
        MimeTable mt = MimeTable.getDefaultTable();
        String mimeType = mt.getContentTypeFor(file
                .getName());

        System.out.println("MIME Type - " + mimeType);
        if (mimeType == null)
            mimeType = "application/octet-stream";

        Node root = session.getRootNode();
        Node tiffNode = root.addNode("HHProcess",
                "nt:folder");

        Node fileNode = tiffNode.addNode(file.getName(),
                "nt:file");
        Node resNode = fileNode.addNode("jcr:content",
                "nt:resource");
        resNode.setProperty("jcr:mimeType", mimeType);
        resNode.setProperty("jcr:data",
                new FileInputStream(file));
        Calendar lastModified = Calendar.getInstance();
        lastModified.setTimeInMillis(file.lastModified());
        resNode.setProperty("jcr:lastModified",
                lastModified);

        session.save();

Once again thanks for your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Gandhi Rajan.N

| iSIGHT Development Team | iGATE Global Solutions| T: +91-80-4104 1312|
M: +91 9886834626 | gandhirajan.natarajan@igate.com |
| 158-162 & 165-170 EPIP Phase II Whitefield Bangalore - 560 066 India |
www.igate.com |