jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhirajan Natarajan" <Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com>
Subject Regarding Webdav access
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 17:44:13 GMT
Hi,

Actually when we use jlibrary as our document management server, the
webdav functionality is working fine. (i.e. tiff files are getting
downloaded when we click on them in the browser)

Now we are trying to use jackrabbit as our document management server.
In this case when we try to access the tiff files via webdav, they are
not getting downloaded as mentioned in the mails earlier.

The log info of the webdav access on both the scenario is as follows

[AbstractExportContext] Result for IOHandler
(org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.DefaultHandler): OK    ----->   In
jlibrary (working fine)

[AbstractExportContext] Result for IOHandler (DirListing Export): OK
------->   In jackrabbit (not working)

The only difference I could see is like; in the first case it calls
"org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.DefaultHandler" and "DirListing Export"
in second case.

So what change I should do in the second case to make my webdav
functionality working as expected?? Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Gandhi Rajan.N

________________________________

| iSIGHT Development Team | iGATE Global Solutions| T: +91-80-4104 1312|
M: +91 9886834626 | gandhirajan.natarajan@igate.com |

| 158-162 & 165-170 EPIP Phase II Whitefield Bangalore - 560 066 India |
www.igate.com <http://www.igate.com/>  |

iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of Best
Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended
for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the
sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments