jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Gandhirajan Natarajan" <Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com>
Subject Regarding clubbing of Jackrabbit and our web application
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 11:23:37 GMT
Hi All,

could you please brief me the basic idea of how to club jackrabbit and
our web application into a single ear file so that it can run on jboss
and how to bind the jackrabbit repository to JNDI so that I can access
it both from webdav (for viewing documents in repository) and from my
web application (to add documents to repository).

Please advice me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Gandhi Rajan

iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of Best
Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended
for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the
sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments