jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Douglas José" <douglasj...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception while accessing RMI repository
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 14:37:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Jackrabbit 1.4 exposed through JCA (using jackrabbit-jca module)
in JBoss 4.2.2. I also configured an new <application-policy
name="Jackrabbit"/> entry in my login-config.xml, and the authentication
works fine.
In order to run some unit tests, I also set-up the jackrabbit-jcr-rmi
module, but I can't log in to the repository. Using the same authentication
code, the following exception is thrown:

org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.RemoteRepositoryException: no such object
in table: no such object in table
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.SafeClientRepository.remoteLogin(SafeClientRepository.java:112)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.SafeClientRepository.login(SafeClientRepository.java:120)

Any ideas on what may be the source of the problem?

Thank you,

--
Douglas Jose
http://douglasjose.com

- "Use free software. Help us make a free world."