jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Perry.yin" <perry....@gmail.com>
Subject Could jackrabbit metadata and binary file separately synchronize on demand?
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 06:33:35 GMT

I setup 2 cluster nodes using bundlePersistenceManager, localFileSystem and
datastore. It works.
But the cost of file replication is very expensive(I have not done it yet).
Now I have an idea that only synchronize the metadata real time. The binary
files will not synchronzie unless user need read the binary file content. Is
it possible? Any advise will be very appreciate.