jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From munguia <diego.mung...@rbxglobal.com>
Subject Applications' db and jackrabbit db should 'em be the same?
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 16:23:58 GMT

Hi,

I'm designing a new application that will use jackrabbit on the backend, I'm
planning to use the db persistence manager for jackrabbit and the
application will have it's own database as well. Both of them will be on
Postgres ... My question is, given the inner workings of the persistence
manager, is it recommended to have both the app's db and jcr's db on the
same schema (the pro that I'm seeing here for this is the simplicity of
backups) or is it better to have them on separated dbs/schemas?

Thanks.
Diego