jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From NareshGanga <narry.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI datasource look up in BundleDbPersistenceManager 1.3.4
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 18:20:50 GMT

Thanks Stefan for the inputs, on further investigation we found that
jackrabbit was using 14 connections  (when deploying a magnolia war).  Our
requirement was to deploy multiple mangolia sites, in that case the
connection pool size would grow to a slightly higher number.. If we are
going with JNDI , I think the only option is to increase the pool size..
thanks for your response..

Regards,
Naresh