jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Roman Puchkovskiy <roman.puchkovs...@blandware.com>
Subject Re: Shutdown hooks and classloader leak
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 13:18:33 GMT

I have a web-application in which classloader leaks when application is
redeployed. Among others there's a reference from TransientFileFactory's
shutdown hook to unloaded classloader, so this is a 'real world issue' :)
I'm trying to resolve it, that's why I'm asking about TransientFileFactory
leaking.
Thanks for your suggestion about using shared jcr-commons, but for our
application we're trying to deploy all used libraries inside our WAR, so
shared library is undesirable.