jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From NareshGanga <narry.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject JNDI datasource look up in BundleDbPersistenceManager 1.3.4
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 14:24:46 GMT

Hello,
We are using jackrabbit 1.3.4 and configuring our repository connection via
JNDI look up in BundleDbPersistenceManager. We were able to successfully
deploy one war instance (on weblogic 9.2), but a second new war instance
fails owing to the below exception.

ERROR ConnectionRecoveryManager - could not setup connection, reason:
weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceLimitException: No resources currently
available in pool jdbc/magnolia to allocate to applications, please increase
the size of the pool and retry.., state/code: null/0.

The max connection in set to 15 in the connection pool. Can any one please
suggest if this is an issue with jackrabbit as to why too many connections
are consumed by first instance and not returned to the pool, or do I need to
increase the max limit of the connection pool which I don' think is an ideal
solution. Please provide inputs if there is a work around for this.

Thanks,
Naresh