jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From agrebnev <andrey.greb...@blandware.com>
Subject Re: R: R: jackrabbit cluster
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 12:10:13 GMT

Hello All,

I have exact the same problem with Jackrabbit cluster. If I commit some
resource via WebDAV at the first server this resource does not appear on the
second server under both MySQL and PostgreSQL DBMS.

1. I tried to replace "SimpleDbPersistenceManager" to
"org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager". It
did not help for me too.

2. I tried to add the following line into my my.ini
[mysqld]
transaction_isolation=READ-COMMITTED
It did not help for me too .

It looks like it is a bug.