jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From viz06 <vijaykumarsharma_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unlocking: Node not locked by this session
Date Sun, 25 May 2008 08:37:17 GMT

Thanks Jukka for chiming in,

Unfortunately this didn't work for me. I am getting the same exception after
making changes. Just to make it more clear my lock and unlock calls are
running under different transaction as I need to test if the same user can
unlock a node locked by him previously.

Under such condition can I expect to get the same session (which locked the
node initially) by calling node.getSession() while unlocking?

Thanks Again