jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From David McKitterick <david.mckitter...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Executing query on sub node?
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 14:02:40 GMT

Thanks Ard.

I just noticed on another post that you wrote [1] in your answer to question
1, that there maybe a performance hit by using path info in the xpath
statement..... so I am unsure which would be quicker. Assuming my result set
is large, then do I include the path info as you suggested below or do I
avoid using the path info and use my own filtering loops to identify the
matching path nodes from the large resultant set?