jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From amsmota <amsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using diferent database schemas
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 10:17:29 GMT

I think I'm dropping this, I don't have the time to come up with a good
solution. For what I know all the schema stuff is vendor specific, and even
within each vendor is version specific, so I'm wasting my time here.

One final change for partial compatibility I'm making is this:

if schemaObjectPrefix.includesSchema
   schemaToUse = schemaObjectPrefix.includedSchema
else
   if databaseMetada.getNumberOfSchemas() > 1
      throw schemaError
   end
   schemaToUse = databaseMetada.getNamesOfSchemas()[0]
end

This way the code works "my" way with multiple schemas and with the "old"
"no-schema schema" providing there is only one schema in the db...

Do you think it's acceptable? Do you still want the code?

Cheers.