jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Vpupkin <genn...@maas.de>
Subject Re: OCM mapping to nt:file
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 09:27:34 GMT

Hello again,
Thank's for your answers, now it is mostly clear for me.
CND :  You say -"" CND : not yet supported.  ..."".  Does it means i can
generate java-classes from XML-structure with OCM-compatible annotations?
Have u link to impl/doc/example?

RMI - Webdav :  in my case i have already geterogen-enviroment (for
ex.different JVM-version). Additionally in the nearest future i want to use
it not only for java, but for JS, .NET. So WebDav as independent protocol
looks much more flexible.

Update/modification in the content model : "removing properties"?  Is it
helps when i have already stored into REPO data, and then i want to change
"a bit" the TypeDefinition ...
...for ex. in your example resource i want to add 1 field and rename 2nd .
Currently we export context of old repo and convert it by XSLT into new
structure, then store into repo back. But it is look not fine-grained as for
me.

BTW: I just found the project  http://code.google.com/p/jcrom/ JCROM .
Is it related somehow to OCM-development? Looks pretty similar ;)

Kindest regards,
Vasilij