jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From saurav gangulyy <vijay_makh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Issue with versioning of cloned nodes
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 07:04:25 GMT

Hi,
I clone a versionable node1 into workspace2 from workspace1, with base
version 1.0. And I checkout and checkin node1 in workspace1, and I checkout
and checkin node1 in workspace2. Base Version in both workspaces should be
same(1.1) but version in workspace1 is 1.1, and in workspace2 is 1.1.1. What
is the reason for this unexpected behaviour? And what is the way to maintain
version consistency in two workspaces?(We have to checkout and checkin both
workspaces seperately, we can't use node.update()) .

Thanks and regards,
Vijay Makhija