jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Vpupkin <genn...@maas.de>
Subject Re: OCM mapping to nt:file
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 17:45:13 GMT

Hi Christophe,
i am also interesting to use OCM, and your examples is really valuable for
me!
Could u pls answer on some more questions:
1. Is it possible somehow to make mapping from/to CND-file <->
JavaClassWithAnnotations?
2. How to use OCM with WebDav protocol? Can  I open somehow the JR-Session
via WebDav at all?
3. How comparable RMI- and pure-jcr-API in OCM view? Looks similar, but...
4. Is it possible to update already existing mapping in repository somehow,
when the class-definition is changed? If not - what is the "best practice"
for such cases?

thanks in advance,

Vasilij