jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From amsmota <amsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using diferent database schemas
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 16:27:37 GMT

My use case changed a bit but now I'm having a tough time testing for back
compatibility.

Basically my requirement now is that I shall have the possibility of having
2 or more schemas holding repositories, and so the different tables. I'm
having inconsistent results when trying to implement this *and* at the same
time be compatible with the original "no-scheme" scheme.

I'll keep on testing tomorrow and I'll post back the results.