jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From amsmota <amsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using diferent database schemas
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 17:09:06 GMT

Ok, I just implemented this and tested for back compat and it's working *in
the cases I have now*, i haven't dobne a complete test because I don't even
know all the possibilities of the configuration file. I implemented only the
cases I mentioned on the other post I referred earlier.

I changed code in DatabasePersistenceManager and DatabaseFileSystem and on
the corresponding DDL.

Should I post the code in here? Or in JIRA? Or not at all?