jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kkersey <kker...@harmonia.com>
Subject Re: Basic Question
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 12:29:30 GMT

I did finally get it to work after getting additional jar files and  newer
versions of others from what the online documentation says is required. To
answer your question... there was an exception being thrown as soon as the
TransientRepository constructor was being called:

org/apache/log4j/LogManager
	at org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory.getLogger(Log4jLoggerFactory.java:73)
	at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:92)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.<clinit>(TransientRepository.java:55)
	at jackrabbittests.FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:20)