jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From amsmota <amsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using diferent database schemas
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 09:58:07 GMT

Hi.

In fact it's going to be configuration, yes. We don't need to resolve the
schema at runtime. Now I was looking at the Jira, but it seems that is going
nowhere. So I think I have two options now.

- to use the schemaObjectPrefix to add the schema, removing the escape of
the chars and changing the DDL to not include it when creating indexes

- to use the patch on the Jira (or a similar one)

So my first option is easy enough for me, however it poses some questions.
I'm going to make
http://www.nabble.com/Use-of-diferent-or-same-schemaObjectPrefixes-td17079492.html
another post  about it.

What do you think will be the better option?

Cheers.