jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kkersey <kker...@harmonia.com>
Subject RE: Basic Question
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 21:23:34 GMT

I seem to missing something very basic here. I can't run the first-hops. I
can compile it. When I read about the configuration of jackrabbit it seems
that I don't have it installed properly. I don't have a repository structure
or the repository.xml file that is mentioned below.

I have successfully used jackrabbit before with Tomcat by dropping the war
file in the proper directory and "firing it up". Without Tomcat what do I do
to "install" jackrabbit. I think I am missing something so basic that the
documentation I am reading takes it for granted that I know what I am doing.