jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From saasira <saas...@gmail.com>
Subject New Feature Request : Support for Hadoop based Clustering
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 11:19:13 GMT

Hi!

Can we expect support for Apache Hadoop based Clustering from Jackrabbit?

Actually I'm pretty much new to Jackrabbit or JCR for that matter, but have
been exploring its source for a some time now. I found that good amount of
work is being  put on supporting clustering from a database point of view.
It would be really great to have a clustering support for Hadoop based
cluster( for data residing in a database or a Hbase kind of DataStore).
Basically, this requires the efforts of developers in several projects to be
united to minimize duplication and incorporate best possible features.I
myself  would like to pursue with this if I can get some guidelines and road
map from the experts .

Regards,
Samba