jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From amsmota <amsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using diferent database schemas
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 09:14:33 GMT

Hi.

I tested and it seems it doesn't work. Indeed, in the
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/83/connect.html parameters section
of the docs the "schema" property doesn't appear.

Nevertheless that wouldn't work for me, I still have to know what the
requirement is but probably I have to resolve the schema on runtime, maybe
by user name or something. But it seems easy to do by extending only a
couple of classes.

Cheers.