jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: List of dependencies with licenses available?
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 08:30:53 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

Am Freitag, den 30.05.2008, 10:22 +0200 schrieb Jeremias Maerki:
> I'm looking for a list of dependencies for Jackrabbit including their
> licenses. Can anyone give me a pointer?

The non-Apache licensed dependencies should be listed in the NOTICE file
along with references to their respective license. All dependencies
should be available from the POM file -- running the maven dependency
report (the project-info-reports:dependencies goal might be your
friend).

Maybe we should add the ouput of this report to the Jackrabbit site --
if it ain't there and my eyes are too week today ?

Hope this helps.

Regards
Felix