jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception while accessing RMI repository
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 05:37:50 GMT

I am not very fluent with JBoss and its JCA stuff. But from the
exception you get, I have to assume that Jackrabbit is NOT registered
with the RMI registry you are accessing with your RMI client. This may
be because the repository is really not registered or you are using the
wrong name.

Am Dienstag, den 27.05.2008, 16:37 +0200 schrieb Douglas José:
> Hi,
> I'm using Jackrabbit 1.4 exposed through JCA (using jackrabbit-jca module)
> in JBoss 4.2.2. I also configured an new <application-policy
> name="Jackrabbit"/> entry in my login-config.xml, and the authentication
> works fine.
> In order to run some unit tests, I also set-up the jackrabbit-jcr-rmi
> module, but I can't log in to the repository. Using the same authentication
> code, the following exception is thrown:
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.RemoteRepositoryException: no such object
> in table: no such object in table
>     at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.SafeClientRepository.remoteLogin(SafeClientRepository.java:112)
>     at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.SafeClientRepository.login(SafeClientRepository.java:120)
> Any ideas on what may be the source of the problem?
> Thank you,

View raw message