jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Matej Knopp" <matej.kn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr:uuid property is not created when XML is imported
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 13:37:39 GMT
Hi,

it happens to my once that the jcr:mixintypes property of nodes went
out of sync with the actual node mixins. However, i didn't report this
as i wasn't able to reproduce it. It could also cause your problem. I
looked at the implementation and it seeem that the mixintypes property
is actually a real property, not just generated on fly which seems a
bit weird thing to to.

-Matej