jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Brosius" <dbros...@mebigfatguy.com>
Subject Re: Jack Rabbit support for sybase
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 02:47:07 GMT
One thing that appears to me is that in
jackrabbit-core\src\main\resources\org\apache\jackrabbit\core\persistence\bundle\sybase.ddl

create table ${schemaObjectPrefix}NAMES (ID INTEGER IDENTITY(1,1) PRIMARY
KEY, NAME varchar(255) COLLATE Latin1_General_CS_AS not null)

is a statement that has trouble

I believe

create table ${schemaObjectPrefix}NAMES (ID INTEGER IDENTITY PRIMARY KEY,
NAME varchar(255) not null)

works, but then i get the following trying to initialize the VersionManager
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to read bundle:
deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe: java.sql.SQLException: SQL Anywhere
Error -110: Item 'jtds000001' already exists

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.loadBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1161)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.loadBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1094)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.getBundle(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:671)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.exists(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:496)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.VersionManagerImpl.<init>(VersionManagerImpl.java:141)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:436)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:300)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:590)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:241)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:261)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:329)

at JRSybase.main(JRSybase.java:17)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: SQL Anywhere Error -110: Item 'jtds000001'
already exists

at
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:365)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.tdsErrorToken(TdsCore.java:2781)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCore.java:2224)

at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.getMoreResults(TdsCore.java:633)

at
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.processResults(JtdsStatement.java:525)

at
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.executeSQL(JtdsStatement.java:487)

at
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsPreparedStatement.execute(JtdsPreparedStatement.java:475)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:371)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:298)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:261)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:239)

at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.loadBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1136)

... 11 more