jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jason Harrop <jhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The state of WebDAV Clients
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 14:10:34 GMT
Hi Roland

Thank you for your considered and insightful advice.

Ultimately, I decided to create a new project out of the Slide WebDAV
client library, at https://sourceforge.net/projects/webdavclient4j/

This seems to me to meet several objectives:

- be able to commit changes to the code

- provide a webdavclient which is seen to be independent from any
particular WebDAV server implementation (and ultimately may work with
several)

I'm not sure yet of the priority of migrating it to a newer version of
HttpClient - that will become clearer over time.

kind regards

Jason