jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Anand Bhagwat" <abbhagwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem searching contents of a node
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 14:08:13 GMT
thanks a lot its working now

2008/4/7 Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reutegger@gmx.net>:

> Anand Bhagwat wrote:
>
> > I have set encoding as "UTF-8" and mime-type as "text/*".
> >
>
> text/* is not a supported mime type. if you store text files, then use
> text/plain.
>
>  I have also set textFilterClasses in repository as well as workspace.xml
> > file.
> > <param name="textFilterClasses"
> >
> > value="org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsExcelTextExtractor,
> >
> > org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor,
> >
> > org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.OpenOfficeTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.RTFTextExtractor,
> >
> > org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.HTMLTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.XMLTextExtractor"/>
> >
>
> if you use text/plain as a mime type, then you should also add:
> org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PlainTextExtractor
>
> regards
>  marcel
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message