jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anand Bhagwat" <abbhagwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem searching contents of a node
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 09:07:45 GMT
Hi,
I have just started using jackrabbit and I have added couple of nodes in
repository. The node I am adding is of type "nt:file" with content sub-node
of type "nt:resource" and I am adding all the mandatory properties
mime-type, encoding, data as well as lastModified. But the problem is that
my query is not returning results on contents i.e. its not searching text in
the file.  The query I am using is

Query:
//element(*, nt:resource)[jcr:contains(@jcr:data, 'repositoryTemplate')]

I have set encoding as "UTF-8" and mime-type as "text/*".

I have also set textFilterClasses in repository as well as workspace.xml
file.
<param name="textFilterClasses"
value="org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsWordTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsExcelTextExtractor,
org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor,
org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.OpenOfficeTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.RTFTextExtractor,
org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.HTMLTextExtractor,org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.XMLTextExtractor"/>

Do I need to do anything for this query to work?

Regards,
Anand.