jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Fabián Mandelbaum" <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching Multiple Node Types
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:36:27 GMT
I don't use SQL queries at all (I prefer XPath) with JackRabbit, but
did you try something like the following:

"SELECT * FROM mynt:content, mynt:attachments WHERE CONTAINS(* , '" +
queryString.toLowerCase().trim() + "') order by jcr:score DESC"

That is, select from both 'tables'.

I don't know if it will work, or if it's valid SQL query at all, I'm
just throwing an idea... good luck!

--
Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer