jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Klebus" <g...@klebus.com>
Subject Re: RE : Use Jackrabbit as WebDAV-Server
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:58:45 GMT
Hi Jean-Luc

Just a clarification:

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Bouchet Jean-Luc
<jean-luc.bouchet@sib.fr> wrote:
>  But to use it in an industrial context we need better connexion pooling and
>  above all better cluster implementation ! (Jackrabbit doesn't really work in
>  active/active mode with load balancing)

By stating the above about clustering implementation, are you
referring to your (unanswered) post [1]?

[1] http://markmail.org/message/p5grokdutnymaj72

@Users:

Could we somehow follow-up on this post and see if we have a
workaround for the caching problem, or qualify a bug for Jacrkabbit? I
think it is important to understand how to deal with such practical
problems for the clustering feature.

Cheers
Greg

--