jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jared Graber" <jared.gra...@IACcap.com>
Subject Exporting & Importing Resolve References
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 19:34:37 GMT
Is there a way to export (for eventual import) in such a way that
references will be resolved automatically?

Use case:

                I have multiple top level nodes in the repository.

                                Ex.  Global, HierarchyA, HierarchyB,
HierarchyC

                1 of these top level nodes (Global) contain "global"
nodes that can be referenced elsewhere (children of HierarchyA,
HierarchyB, HierarchyC)

                I want to export  only 1 top level node (HierarchyA),
import it somewhere else (what will be a read only repo after import)
and have the references resolved for me.

                I don't want to have to navigate references in the "read
only" repository.

Is it already supported?  If not, any ideas on how to do it?

Thanks,

Jared