jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Viewing Jackrabbit's content
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:07:02 GMT
Hi Jain,

sorry, my fault - I meant JCR Browser! Didn't try JCR Explorer yet.
I'm connecting to my repository via RMI.

However, your error message makes me wonder if you've correctly
configured the repository as JNDI resource. This includes not only
configuring Jackrabbit for JNDI, but also "linking" the resource into
your JCR application's (here: JCR Explorer's) context, e.g. via a
resource reference or link in the web.xml or context.xml file.

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 14.04.2008 um 14:48: