jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@day.com>
Subject Re: Derby errors when shutting repository down
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:08:22 GMT
On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Roman Puchkovskiy
<roman.puchkovskiy@blandware.com> wrote:

>  Can someone help: is error which is logged is caused by bug or just
>  misconfiguration of repository? All persistence managers use same DB but
>  different schema prefixes - is this legal?
>
>  >yes. could you please repost your repository.xml? the link's broken...

ok, i have to correct my statement. if multiple PMs and FSs are  configured to
use the same embedded derby db you'll encounter the exceptions on shutdown
just like the one's you reported.

i'd therefore suggest that you use separate db's, i.e. one embedded db
per FS/PM
instance. you can also file a jira improvement issue asking for support of this
special setup.

cheers
stefan