jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: checkin problem
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:11:54 GMT
hi katia

your problems are caused by incorrect configuration.

you are using identical configurations for both the
versioning and the workspace persistence manager.

this probably also explains other issues you're experiencing
(e.g. http://markmail.org/message/7qkmbaowwd4pzlg5).

make sure you specify different "schemaObjectPrefix" values
for your persistence managers.

see also: http://markmail.org/message/mdsgk2oqimaurr6f

cheers
stefan