jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Seiber" <todd.sei...@gmail.com>
Subject StackOverflowError
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:16:19 GMT
I am receiving the following exception when using a proxied bean. When I
remove the proxy="true" my bean is loaded with no error. I have tried even
creating my own converter but only its constructor is called and never
getObject(). I get a com.sun.jdi.InvocationException when trying to view the
variable in Eclipse. How might I go about debugging this?

    at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.invokeMethod(PropertyUtilsBean.java:1773)
    at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.getSimpleProperty(PropertyUtilsBean.java:1132)
    at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtilsBean.copyProperties(BeanUtilsBean.java:259)
    at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.copyProperties(BeanUtils.java:114)
[...]
Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError
    at
com.gotomyka.myka.server.pojo.Artifact$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$54c11fcf.CGLIB$LOAD_PRIVATE_0(<generated>)
    at
com.gotomyka.myka.server.pojo.Artifact$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$54c11fcf.getDescn(<generated>)
[...]

-Todd