jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jack Wang <pipa...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to adapt Jackrabbit to add new node in webdav client
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 06:25:35 GMT
Hi,

I have read a mail writen by angela, who said we can not create those custom node types through
WebDav with the current implementation(s). I have done a test to write additional property
through
WebDav by changing builtin_nodetypes.xml, so I can write authority acl info into nodes. Is
it
suitable for me to do so ? What is the con. and pro. of this method ? Or what should I do
to write
acl info into nodes ? Thanks.

wj

the reason for this is, that we deliberately limited the
functionality to JSR170 in order to keep the implementation(s)
compatible with any particular jsr170 implementation and
not to bind it to jackrabbit-core.

--- Florian Holeczek <florian@holeczek.de>写道:

> Hallo Felix,
>
> > Sorry for chiming in late. But you might want to have a look at
> > Day's CRX Feature for Eclipse (don't get confused by the name, you
> > may as well connect to Jackrabbit). You can get it for manually or
> > Update Manager installation at http://www.day.com/eclipse/.
>
> I've installed the CRX Feature for Eclipse v3.6.5 and tried to connect
> to my JR 1.4 repository. All settings are ok, but when clicking on
> Finish in the 'Add Repository Configuration' window, nothing happens.
> However, connecting to the repository with JCR Explorer and JCR
> Controller works.
>
> Any hints?
>
> Regards,
>  Florian